Last weekend, we were rearranging furniture around the house. I moved the coffee table away and needed another table to replace it. We decided to use this round teapoy we’ve had ever since we came here.It also had served as M’s little table. It bears many scribbled marks on it courtesy an eager two year old who was just finding out the joys of scribbling on random surfaces……with a permanent marker, no less. It does not match the other furniture too.
I wanted something bright and cheerful to cover it up. I decided to use up some of the Catania yarns I had in my scraps bin. Btw, my attempts at reducing my stash seems to all go in vain.More yarns have found their way in there in spite of all best efforts! The dh has been given stern instructions to remind me not to buy more yarn no matter how tempting they are.
Once I started, I had to see the end of it before I could put it down.
I did not follow any particular pattern for this one. Just started out and increased where ever I saw fit, so that it wouldn’t cup.