This is another bag I tested for Jessy of Chocolate Mints in a Jar.Don’t you just love the lace design in this bag??!!Its one of my favourites.
This is such a easy and fun pattern.
Project Details :
Yarn: 5 skeins Schachenmeyer nomotto Blue Jeans in two colours (51 lot 029 and 52 lot 018)
Pattern: Carry Me Away Market Tote
Tid bits :
- I made it with two strands of yarn held together
- I made the smaller bag version
- I did not line the bottom
- I think, I added up a couple of extra stitches when joining .And found it out only when I was going to make the handles, that I had more numbers .I worked that out by decreasing the stitches_ it did not affect the overall look of the bag.
- Funny thing was , although I was following the pattern correctly , I freaked out mid way, as there were no pictures, to check if I was on the right track. I emailed Jessy and she immediately sent me the pattern for the larger version with all the pictures.Then making sure I was on the right track, I calmed down and worked on rest of it.
Got got late posting about it. I had too many things happening at home, that I couldn’t handle well. Anyways, I have it all on control now.