Finished this fabric basket.
I did not follow the exact measurement.
Looooong back, soon after coming back from my quilt workshop, I decided to make a practice quilt at home without the teacher’s help.
My teacher asked me to try different measurements.In my excitement to quickly finish the project,I missed a minor detail and ended up with smaller blocks than was actually needed.She taught me the way to rectify the situation, but I never got around to it.
When I saw this basket online, around the same time, I decided to use those squares for this basket.I had completed the outer part, and still had to attach the lining and the handles.Then I forgot all about it , and let it languish in the craft cupboard.
As I was cleaning out my cupboard yesterday, I saw this, and decided to work on it again.
I tried a bit of stippling . Its not perfect, but unless I practice its not going to be prefect some day right. 🙂
Today morning, I finished the top stitching that remained and ta da! my basket is done.
My colour choices have changed over the past two years.Back then,I was all into soft pastel colours.
Still I like this basket very much.I am planning to make more of these in the future.
Everyone probably is familiar with this pattern now 🙂